Privilege Banking Service
“Citizens Privilege Banking” is an honored banking service proposed to customers who deserve special attention. For this purpose, a separate “Privilege Counter” will be provided in all the branches of the bank (presently operated only from Kamaladi branch). Customers will be able to enjoy Dedicated Service Area, Priority Service and Special Privileges making their banking experience with Citizens Bank truly special.
- Privilege Account holders and other selected individual account holders will be entitled for the privilege services. Primarily, all the customers maintaining an Average Annual Saving /Call/Fixed Deposit of Rs 0.50 Million and above are entitled for this service.
- Senior citizens (age 65 years and above), handicapped/disabled customers.
- Other customers as approved by CEO & AGM Operations are also entitled for the service.
- Account Opening
- Issue of Cheque Books
- Issue of Cards
- Issue of Statements / Balance Certificates
- Issue of Lockers
- Locker visits on request of customers
- LCY Cash Deposits / Withdrawal
- FCY Cash Deposits
- Cheque Deposits
- Sales of Foreign Currencies / Traveler’s Cheques
- Issue of FCY Drafts
- Inward Remittance Payments
- Other services related to customers (e.g. Good For Payment, SMS Banking, Internet Banking etc.) will also be handled by coordinating with related departments