Citizens USD E-com Card:
Citizens USD E-com Card is a type of international card which can be issued upon the request of our valued customers who are eligible as per the NRB, Foreign Exchange Management Department Circular Number 10/2077-78 dated 2077/12/08. This card can be used for online payments transactions only for maximum yearly limit of USD 500. It allows customers to pay online in USD for goods and services without having dollar source of income. The card will be valid for 5 years from its issued date.
- Any Individual or Firm or Company having PAN Number and Bank Account at Citizens Bank with updated KYC who applies for Citizens USD E-com Card.
- Sufficient NPR balance maintained in the NPR account.
- Any Individual or Firm or Company not availing similar type of facility from any other bank. Self-declaration to that effect to be obtained from each applicant.
Features of Citizens USD E-com Card:
- USD E-com Card can be top up at once or several times with Maximum total of USD 500 within a year.
- USD E-com Card can be used for online payments transactions only for maximum yearly limit of USD 500.
- Card will have validity of 5 years from the date of issue
- 3d Secured Online Payments
- Due to any regulatory requirement or request from the customer, any remaining USD balance in the Card can be transferred to the respective cardholder’s NPR account as per the prevailing exchange rate for the day.
- USD E-com Card cannot be used for ATM/POS transaction & purchase of any asset/property or goods restricted by Nepal Government.
- Individuals having income source in FCY earned through Online Services can maintain balance up to USD 5,000 in the card. If the balance exceeds USD 5,000, remaining amount shall be transferred to his/her NPR/FCY account. Yearly expense limit from the USD Card is maximum of USD 5,000 in these cases.
- Card Application Form
- Updated KYC Form
- Individual PAN Certificate
- Self-Declaration form by customer declaring non usage of USD prepaid card from any other banks/financial institution
Fees and charges:
- Issuance Charge - NPR 500 per Card
- NPR 500 per Top-up
- No Other Annual Fees